Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Typing on a European Keyboard

Wooooo Boy. It has been a while since Ive updated this blog of mine - simply because Ive been bouncing around Europe at an exponential rate. While Ive been travelling, I have encountered one major problem: The keyboards.

The keyboards here are entirely different from what I have used all of my life, and make typing a letter such as this one relatively difficult.

Ok. let me try to type normally, and Ill see what the damage is. Ready?

This is ,e typing on q stqndqrd keyboqrd; one thqt hqs qll of the keys in the right plqces qnd not scqttered qround like so,eone smqshed the keyboqrd zith q hq,,er qnd then put it bqck together zith mqsking tqpe qnd glue;

Also, look at this: §

Wow. § is a cool symbol. So is this one: ç - and this one: µ

I dont even know what this one is: ø

Anyway, back to the blog.

Despite my extremely limited internet access here in Spain and France, I am having a great time. I have learned so much about myself and God its crazy. In fact, I plan to sit in my room and zone out for a month or two when I return to let everything sink in.

And oh boy, is there a lot that has happened. Lots to sink in.

I cant possibly write all that has happened, and it just so happens that I am low on time, so this blog will be relatively short. I just wanted to update you all on my situation, and to tell you that I cant wait to see all of you again. I could talk your ears off about Europe, God, and tiny dogs. Actually, I will talk your ears off when I get back, if you will let me.

I know all about Crepes and Chocolat and nummy yum-yums like that.

I will try my best to bring some of those yum-yums back with me, though they must survive being in the presence of two little boys, 21 starving YWAMmers, and several flights before they reach you.

Have faith - I believe that French Chocolat should be spread amongst the masses - or more specifically, my friends.

Also, be prepared to look at several thousand pictures when I return. Literally.

(Im at 2000 and counting)

I love you all, and I will see you in the earliest days of June!

Au Revoir!

§ ç à µ ù £ ø!

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment